Poultry Feed Plant
Product Code : poultry-feed-mill-plant-500x500
We are Leading manufacturer and supplier of supreme quality Automatic Poultry Feed Plant. The plant has been designed to reduce manual work and provide a solution to the shortage of labour everywhere around the country. The entire functioning of the plant is based on latest electronics and instrumentation technology that make the process very convenient. A designated operator controls and monitors the entire process. Since Automatic Poultry Feed Plant features modern technology, it faces low breakdown or maintenance requirements. Control panel, bagging machine and pallet cooler faces reduced load and overload factor is controlled. Customers can avail these machines from us at standard market prices. These machines find vast application in the agricultural processing industry and are highly regarded for their optimal performance.
- Highly improved design
- Efficient functionality
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Controlled and better feed
- Basic raw-material ingredients are also manually dumped into an under-ground pocket in which, a bucket elevator-I is fixed
- This bucket elevator would automatically lift the raw-material ingredients also from the under-ground pocket and then feed the same into a hopper of the hammer mill (Grinder)
- The grinder will also grind the raw-material ingredients to the needed mesh size and the ground material, which is coming out of this grinder out-let hopper would fall into the another under-ground pocket, in which the bucket elevator-II is fixed
- The 2nd B/elevator will lift this ground material and then, feed the same into a batch-bin fixed, which is over the horizontal mixer for being poured into this mixer
- The horz. mixer is also started and when, this chamber is empty, the ground material, which is collected in this batch bin above which the mixer is poured into a mixer by a hand-operated mechanical or pneumatic device of this Mixer.
- When required, this ground material is further poured into a running mixer.
- The door of this batch-bin is further closed so that where this mixer mixes this ground material further collection of the ground material continues in this batch-bin.
- When one lot in this mixer is properly mixed, it comes out automatically through the out-let hopper of this mixer and when the mixer becomes empty other batch of ground material is permitted to the fall in this mixer in running condition.
- This process goes on consistently without any interruption
- Required quantity of molasses and oil, is poured into this mixer, when this mixing process is on from this over-head molasses/oil tank is also provided on the top of this mixer through a hand-operated mechanical device.
- When the required quantity of the molasses/oil is also poured into this mixer, the out-let of this molasses tank is closed.
- If the feed is needed in the mesh form, then this mixed feed coming out of a hopper of the mixer is also bagged and then, the bags duly weighed are stacked